KenQuest Medical Is Your Source For Short & Long Term Medical Equipment Rentals
With over 20 years in the medical rental business, experience the KenQuest difference.
- Benefits Of Renting Medical Equipment
- The KenQuest Difference
- Medical Equipment Rental Programs
- Rental Equipment
- Low Monthly Rental Payments – Rent for less then purchasing
- Low Down Payments – Renting provides you the ability to preserve capital for other areas of your business, instead of having it invested in a single piece of equipment.
- New Specialties With Little Investment – Renting equipment allows you to start up a new specialty at your facility with little capital investment. This allows you to try it out prior to committing to a purchase.
- Try Something Out Prior To Buying – Not sure you will like a specific make and model? Renting provides a chance to try it out for a few months to see how you like it.
- No Maintenance Costs – KenQuest covers all equipment maintenance and repairs during the rental period.
- Operational Expense – A medical equipment rental can be written off as an overhead expense and often result in better tax brakes.
- Ability To Upgrade – You can upgrade your medical equipment at any time to something newer. Never be stuck with an out of date piece of equipment when something newer is out that you want.
KenQuest Medical has been renting medical equipment for over 20 years, we have perfected it to a science and offer features that most others do not or can not. Some of the many benefits are listed below:
- Earn Equity In Your Rental – Apply 30% of your rental fees towards the purchase of the system (valid on monthly and rent to own rentals).
- Month to Month Rental Terms – Your never locked in to long term rental contracts.
- Multiple Rental Program Types – KenQuest offers several different types of rental programs that can be custom tailored to meet your needs.
- In House Service – We offer in house service technicians for fast maintenance and repair times.
- Rent NEW and Refurbished Equipment – Most of our competitor offer only used equipment for rent, all of our rentals are either fully refurbished or brand new systems.
- 25+ Years In Business – KenQuest has been serving the medical professional community for over 25 years.
- Knowledgeable Staff - KenQuest’s staff is comprised of several individuals with over 15 years+ of medical experience that understand your needs for your specific types of procedures.
- Large Inventory – KenQuest carries a large verity of inventory at all times to provide fast rental turnaround.
- Competitive Pricing – We will meet or beat any of our competitors pricing on rentals.
Check out our rental programs to see which program will work best for you and your company. Alternatively you can check out our rental equipment page to see the many type of medical equipment that we rent.
Daily Medical Equipment Rentals:
Are you looking for a daily rental for your training lab? Need a piece of a equipment while yours is in for repairs? KenQuest’s daily medical equipment rental program can help.
Monthly Medical Equipment Rentals:
Looking to add some more equipment to your surgical center, clinic or hospital but don’t have the budget to purchase it? Want to try something prior to investing in costly equipment? KenQuest’s monthly rental program can help.
Rent To Own Surgical Suites:
Starting up a new surgery center or want to add an additional operating room or specialty? Take a moment and learn about the benefits of KenQuest’s complete surgical suite rental program.
To learn more simply check out Rental Programs Page
We rent all major brands of surgical c-arms such as G.E. / OEC, Ziehem, Genoray, Philips, Siemens, Hologic, Orthoscan, and others. C-Arms are available of next day delivery in some cases and we offer both new and refurbished c-arms for rent.
We rent all types of surgical tables ranging from O.R. Tables, C-arm & Pain Tables, Urology Tables, Spine Tables to even Exam Room Tables.
KenQuest offers endoscopy rentals from all major brands such as Stryker, Olympus, Zimmer, Linvatec, Fujinon, Dyonics and others. We offer rentals of both rigid and flexible scopes as well.
We provide ultrasound rentals in all major brands and configurations. Brand such as G.E., Mindray, Philips, Acuson, Toshiba, SoundVision, Sonoscape and more. Each system can be provided with any probes of your choice.
If your looking for surgical tool rentals we have you covered. We offer most major drill sets, instrumentation trays, esu units, sterilizers, stainless steel products and more. All items available in most major brands such as Stryker, Pedigo, Zimmer, Synthes, ect.
If your looking for patient monitors, anesthesia monitors, vital signs or any other monitoring products, KenQuest offers them for rental. We offer products from Mindray and GE as well as others.
Beds & Gurneys:
KenQuest can provide you with rentals of hospital beds, and recovery room gurneys. Like all of our other products we offer the beds and gurneys in most major manufactures and models and offer both new and refurbished equipment options.
Looking for something not listed? Just because its not listed doesn’t mean that we don’t offer it. KenQuest rents thousands of different medical products which makes it tough to list them all. If your looking for something that you don’t see on the site please give us a call and we can find a solution for your needs.
Looking To Purchase Equipment? Check out our sales site.