Designed for outstanding performance and available for rent, the System Two 20″ halogen surgery light has features practitioners find useful in a variety of surgery and operating room settings.
- 102,000 lux (9,500 ft candles) output at 1 meter distance
- Over 4,000º Kelvin color temperature
- Fully adjustable light pattern
- Durable ceiling casting for optimum stability, balance and function
- 360º rotational contacts at all key points
- Electronic touch controls for on/off and dimming
- Removable sterilizable handle
- Reserve bulb with auto-switchover, in case of primary bulb failure
- Advanced suspension arm design, providing smooth extensive coverage
- Unique curved facial lens design
- Available in several configurations, including video camera and monitor arm options.