Rent the Mindray Passport V to experience medical equipment designed to meet the needs of caregivers in a range of clinical areas. Passport V is a medical device which follows a proven approach to acquisition and presentation of patient data, thus delivering impressive reliability and performance.
Like other products in Mindray’s monitor line, Passport V utilizes a straightforward, familiar interface to ensure the user’s experience is a positive one. It delivers just the right combo of simplicity and sophistication, offering a set of comprehensive features in an uncomplicated, easy-to-learn manner.
Passport V is available in a variety of versions, depending on your sophistication and technology preferences. With a wide selection of options, this monitor is well-suited for most hospital departments.
Enhanced capability, more optional features and extraordinary value make Passport V a compelling alternative for any medical facility requiring continuous physiological monitoring.
- The large 12.1” display is highly visible from most vantage points. And you’re sure to appreciate the auto-configuration feature that enables the display layout to automatically reconfigure as patient cables are added and removed.
- Passport V offers ECG, NIBP, temperature, respiration and Masimo SET® motion-tolerant SpO2 as its standard configuration, along with a variety of optional parameters and features.
- 96 hours of patient data is provided in list or graphic trend format so you can easily review your patient’s history. For simple and efficient documentation, you can also print patient data to a laser printer.
- Comprehensive calculations packages including both IV drug and hemodynamic data allow for quick and automated calculations. Titration tables and calculations can be printed to the internal recorder or a networked laser printer to satisfy long-term documentation needs.
- Remote View mode with 8-bed alarm notification enables clinicians to monitor multiple patients without leaving the bedside.
- The innovative quick-release mount makes transport a bit easier. Remove the monitor from its wall mount or rolling stand using the one-touch mechanism and you’re ready for transport. No need to disconnect patient cables.
- Pair it with the Gas Module 3™ multi-gas analyzer to create a powerful, yet compact O.R. monitoring solution.
- For a complete data management solution, combine it with the
e-Gateway Integration Manager™ and seamlessly distribute data to your preferred Electronic Medical Record (EMR).
Passport V was designed with you, the practitioner, in mind.