Rent this V Series solution and experience the result of medical equipment research focused on the unique challenges of critical care and other high acuity environments. The V Series patient monitor has been conceived, tested and proven in a real-time environment by clinicians who understand the complexities and workflows of the modern medical facility.
This medical device addresses the need for more effective care by reducing information overload and unnecessary alarms; it simply focuses on the most critical information. This advanced monitoring system provides a unique combination of familiar parameters within a sustainable platform which enables future expandability desired by 21st century healthcare institutions.
The V Series V21 monitoring system delivers the flexibility and adaptability for clinicians’ evolving environments and provides the users with an advanced device which can be employed anywhere in their facility. The system also provides immediate connectivity through its thread safe VAccess application, bringing the user in touch with patient data streams, such as electronic medical records, at a single location, without compromising the monitoring of patients.
- V21 with integrated touchpad and sizeable display delivers exceptional clarity of data, making it an effective clinical bedside tool
- V21 touchscreen display is highly flexible with many configurable layouts. View as many as 24 waveform simultaneously using a secondary display
- System elements are interchangeable making it impressively convenient and affordable to maintain
- Modern user interface eliminates common difficulties encountered with traditional monitors
- Consistent navigation across monitors minimizes the learning curve, saving valuable clinical time and effort
- Using the VPS Module, data follows the patient throughout the course of care,creating a continuous medical record
- Powerful VAccess enables remote patient data streams to be accessed at a single location, without compromising the monitor of patients
- Modular design is fully scalable to meet the needs of each care unit
- Integrated wireless capability establishes an expandable and robust platform
- Color-coded patient connectors, with unique key-code feature, help clinicians to quickly respond to a patient’s changing condition